Friday, January 5, 2018

26 Great Nail Art Ideas Presents ~ Metallic + One Colour

Happy New Year, Dahlings!

This time we have manis featuring a metallic & one color of polish.

I did this...

 We actually had a white Christmas this year.
The news said it had been about 20 years since the last one.

 The Lady Varnishes Second Star To The Right

Not shown here ~

 I love Kirsten's glow in the dark polishes!
They give me warm feels every time I wear them. <3 font="">
She also does custom orders!
Every time I want one of her polishes
& it doesn't have the gitd add-on option,
I contact her & for a nominal fee s
he adds the gitd color of my choice.

>^. .^<

 Diva is growing like a lil black weed!
This pic is about 2 weeks old
& he's doubled in size since we took him in.
He's still full of piss & vinegar when he's not in snuggle mode. 

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out
what the others have been up to!
~ Inky

1 comment:

  1. Kitties are so fantastic! Also, I love your glowy nails. Perfectly snowy! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.