Friday, June 23, 2017

CNT Presents ~ Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Going on Holiday

Hello Dahlings!

This time the Tarts have manis for you
featuring the concept of Going on Holiday!
This was an easy one for me
as I went to Vancouver B.C., Canada last week with Mr Inky.
He went to a work related conference
& I endeavored to enhance Canada's economy with my tourism.

Here's are my nails...

 Canada is 150 years old, eh?



 Um yeah...my editing software decide to go bonkers on me
& create this unwanted collage of my nails.
At least you can see how strong Pure Glow Getter is in the dark.
That you can easily tell I stamped with red
is totally due to the bright glow,
not from any special editing on my part.
All I tried to do is crop the damn pic.

>^. .^<

Le Sigh!
Ciri has managed to get himself injured again & has a Popeye leg.
The good news is that he licked it until it drained.
I clipped the fur & have been helping him clean it.
It is getting better & we avoided going to the vet this time.
Oh & he's totally grounded. 
I don't let injured or ill cats go outside to play.

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out what the other Tarts are up to this week!
~ Inky


1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.