Friday, January 13, 2017

My Holidays at the Oregon Coast mani

Hello Dahlings!

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you.
I am indeed posting on a non-challenge week!

Over the Christmas/New Year's holiday,
Mr Inky & I went to the Oregon Coast.
We figured we could vegetate there 
just as well as at home & have better scenery.

I did my nails before we left
& for almost 2 weeks I wore this...

 Not my best mani ever, but fun enough.

and not shown

 Crowd Surf is sorta neon purplish indoors
& a darker red violet in the sun or under uv light.
I was having hit or miss luck with getting the waves
to show up on my nails,
but the whale tale turned out just dandy fine
& the holo sparkle added to the wet & wild effect.

 Blu Lite Special is a gitd dark topper that turns blue in the dark!

>^. .^<

Ciri isn't enjoying the cold weather & may just hibernate until spring.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.