Friday, December 23, 2016

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Pastel Christmas

Hello Dahlings!

For our final mani of 2016,
the Tart's are showing you ideas for a Pastel Christmas!

I did this...

 ...and my editing software chopped my pic off. Blerg!
Anywho, I did a bottle brush gradient by applying each color
using the brush & overlapping them slightly to blend them.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite.

 Cotton Granny Panties white franken;
Boogie All Night Long, Feel The Funk,
Get Down Tonight & On The Flip Side;

Oh yeah, the Poptastic Remix glows in the dark!

>^. .^<

Ciri wishes you a relaxing holiday season!

Happy Holidays to All
& May Krampus not steal your children!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.