Friday, December 9, 2016

CNT Presents ~ 26 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Christmas Preparations

Hello Dahlings!

It's December already!
My how time flies when one is crazy busy.

This time the Tarts are sharing mani ideas 
that represent getting ready for the holidays.

We don't do a big Christmas around the Inky house anymore,
just a smidge of decorations & stocking stuffers on Christmas morning.
But I do remember when we did a lot more
& one of my fav winter holiday traditions as a child
was decorating the tree while snow fell outside.

 I've been doing a bit of traveling of late
& wore this fun mani for over 2 weeks.
I used a piece of cosmetic sponge to do the angled gradient
& stamped using Creative Shop plate 36.

 I started with  my usual franken base coat
& then added one coat of Cotton Granny Panties franken white.
I used The Lady Varnishes Indigo, Stormy & Shy Violet.
For the stamping, I used Hit the Bottle My Suitor Wears Pewter.
To top it all off, I used a coat of Seche Vite.

Don't you just love the glow of holiday décor at night?

>^. .^<

Can I helps decorate this tree?
How about some birdy feathers & cat nip balls?

Thanks for stopping by
& please check out
what the other Tarts are up!
~ Inky


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The Creative Shop plates are most excellent for their detail & unusual designs. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.