Friday, March 25, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Spring

Hello Dahlings!

This week the Crumpet's Nail Tarts
are showcasing Spring themed Manis.

I did this...

 Spring where I live means rain. Who am I trying to kid?
Living where I do means rain. Lots & lots of rain.
We've gotten a bit more than usual this year so far
with 30+ inches since December
& many days in a row where at least some rain fell.
All this rain also means rainbows!

 I started with 2 butterlicious coats of
Whimsical Ideas by Pam Thursday over my franken base.
I then added a coat of FDTC.

I stamped the raining umbrellas from Creative Shop plate 05

 The rainbow line up ~ Whimsical Ideas by Pam Starbucks Holiday Cup
along with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
from Pam's Undies of the Week collection.
Yep! Pam finally gave us a set of undies
that are designed to coordinate with her fantabulous glitters!
There's also a Saturday polish
& a FB group exclusive that you'll be seeing soon.

I used some nail vinyls from a now closed indie
to set up my upside down rainbow
then filled in between those colors with an itty bitty dotting tool.

My thumb got the pot o' gold!

POG line up ~ Pam's Yeah Magnets! & Caramellow
plus my franken Silk Boxers.

I mixed a bit of Yeah Magnets! with Caramellow to make my gold.

I'm not so sure about this whole gold at the end of the rainbow theory
as the rainbows I see in my neighborhood
end in the drainage pond at the end of the street.
Ain't nobody got time to slog thru the mud looking for a pot o' gold!

Thanks for stopping by
& please share the luvs
with the other Tarts!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.