Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Grim & Glamorous Zombie Love Mani

Hello Dahlings!

The 4th week of each month is a busy mani time for moi
as I have 3 nail art challenges to post.
My weekly Tart's mani posts on Fridays as usual
plus I post the Hobby Polish Blogger's mani on Monday
& Wednesdays are for my Indie Inlinkz mani.

Um yeah...about that 4th Wednesday challenge mani?
Indie Inlinkz took a break in December & than again in January.
Ok, fine.
We chatted about what we could do in February,
but nothing was officially decided.
And nothing happened after that.
I know the admin is around on FB,
but nothing has been updated in the group.
So for now, I don't know.

We had thought doing a Zombie Love mani for Feb would be fun.

So I did this...

 I luvs me some Zombies!
I've been a solid The Walking Dead fan for year
& I watch most zombie movies that come out
plus have seen all the 'classics'.
I also read dystopian fiction that contains zombies,
oops!, I mean 'infected'.

When I saw a sale post on FB for Grim and Glamorous 
I went to see what they had
& ended up getting a bunch of minis.

This is what arrived...

Holy Freakin' Guacamole People!
I haven't gotten an order with this many extra goodies in a while.
Susan makes opening packages from her really fun! 

 The mini polishes I ordered ~ Harvest Hottie, Wicked Witch,
Shake Your Grove Thing & Some Majestic Beast.
Y'all know I luvs me some dark humor themed polishes!

 The line up ~ Emori White,
Grim & Glamorous Glamour Ghoul & Zombae,
Sally Girl gitd,
Hit the Bottle A Rose By Any Other Name & Absinthe.

 I started my usual franken base then added 2 rich coats of Zombae 
on my pinkies, middles & index nails with a coat of white undies
& 2 coats of Glamour Ghoul on my ring fingers & thumbs.
I then added a coat of Sally Girl gitd & Orly Sec N' Dry.
I had no probs getting those chunky bits out of Glamour Ghoul!

Hit the Bottle Absinthe & A Rose By Any Other Name
and both my new love, The Creative Shop Space Stamper 
to stamp the brains on the Zombae nails
to make the painted in decals on my accent nails.
I sealed all the zombie goodness in with a coat of Seche Vite.

Brains are best when they glow-in-the-dark!
Nom Nom Nom!

>^. .^<

 Ciri isn't a zombie cat,
but he can be as persistent as a zombie after brains
when it comes to sharing his Paw's noms. 

 Is that...yogurts I sees?

Nom Nom Nom!
Ciri loves his fruit yogurt, especially when licked off My Inky's spoon.

P.S. I don't know what's going on in my neighborhood today,
but I was woken up this morning by a helicopter circling over my area
& a police vehicle in the cul-de-sac behind my house with it's lights on.
That was 2 hours ago.
The police vehicle has moved on, but the helicopter is still circling.
We aren't on lock down,
but they haven't found what or whom their looking for either.
Ode de joy.

Thanks for stopping by
& do yo'self a favor by visiting
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.