Monday, February 1, 2016

Drip Drop Nail Paint ~ Supernova Explosion!

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have a new-to-me indie
called Drip Drop Nail Paint to share with y'all!

 This is 2 coats of lovely crelly pastel lavenderish pink yumminess
with small matte hot pink & gray glitters plus fine hot pink metallic bits

 I stamped using Bundle Monster plate XL208,

I know, I know...y'all are thinking that Inky doesn't do pastels.

I do when they do this!

If you're looking for a new indie brand to try,
you just head on over to Drip Drop Nail Paint!

>^. .^<

 Luna! Dat's MY nip you be snarfing up!

 I double dog dare you to even try to stop me from snarfing all the nip!

Meowmy, dis just isn't fair.

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.