Saturday, February 27, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Fashion

Hello Dahlings,

This week the Tarts are doing manis based on fashion.

I'm not a fashionable person.
I rarely follow the trends.
Hell, I wore mostly black & tie dye for 30 years
until I could get me some good neon colors
when the early 80's came back in style.
For some of you, the return of various decades
from the last century are retro fashion.
For some of us, they're a flash back.

Anywho, this week was a stamp camp prep week
& I didn't have the time or inclination to google anything,
let alone browse thru' fashion pics looking for something.

So I grabbed my fav shirt to show y'all some Inky Fashion.

 I found this sweatshirt at Costco in the Early 90's.
It was made with the fuzzy side out & was faux-acid washed,
like so much clothing was back then, so we could all be grungy.
I didn't buy much clothing after this, except some tie dye.
Being a stay-at-home mom, it really didn't matter what I wore
as long as it was easily washed & comfy.

 Meh. I don't hate it.
I matched the colors ok,
but I wish it looked more like the pattern.
This was take 2 as my 1st try was worse.

 The textured line up ~ Milani Shady Gray & Spoiled In Fuchsia,
Glintz Denim teal, Nabi L. Blue & Sally Hansen Sugar Fix.

I used a teeny tiny pointed dotter
to apply the polish over my franken base.
Texture polish doesn't get top coat
cuz that would pretty much ruin the texture.

>^. .^<

Ziggy says basic black is always in style!

Thanks for stopping by
& go see some real fashion inspired manis
done by the other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.