Monday, January 18, 2016

Carpe Noctem Cosmetics ~ My Nurse Has Sparkles

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have another beauty from
the Carpe Noctem Cosmetics new Inspired Collection!
This is the same line the fantabulous Because She Danced To Space Jam
& both of these must have polishes,
plus the other 5 you will want when you see them,
will be available starting this Friday, January 22nd at 5pm EST.

 This is 2 uber luscious coats of
My Nurse Has Sparkles
with a lil fun stamping.
This blue violet linear holo jelly
is packed with assorted sizes & colors of glitter!

 I added the smiley face using Bundle Monster plate BM-304,
& my new love, the Creative Shop Space Stamper.
I sealed the fun in with a coat of Seche Vite.

This collection is based on 7 peeps from the polish world
that have had a positive impact on Emily
& she wanted to honor them with polishes
that reflect who they are & what they mean to her.
Mission Accomplished!

If you'd like to get in on sneak peeks, swatch pics
& the occasional group LE's & sale codes join

>^. .^<

 I love it when Ciri smiles in his sleep!
Is he dreaming of mice?

Thanks for stopping by
& do yourself a favor by visiting
this Friday the 22nd
& getting your paws on the
Inspired Collection!
~ Inky



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.