Friday, December 4, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Glitter Topper or Flakie

Hello Dahlings!

This week da Tart's are doing manis featuring a glitter topper or flakie
with our individual pattern prompts.

 
I did this...
 
My pattern for this week was mermaid or scales.
Nailed it!
 
Da line up ~ Cotton Granny Panties franken,
NK Panorama, Super Nails Faerie,
& Hit the Bottle I wish I was a Mermaid.
I got IWIWAM from Beautometry,
but Hit the Bottle retired it & Beautometry
doesn't have the new teal green replacement yet.
 
IWIWAM & my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
Faerie is not only a gorgeous flakie topper,
it GLOWS In the dark too!
Methinks I may need a full size bottle of this polish.
 
>^. .^<

 Nip makes Ciri's eyes gitd!
 
 Ziggy's too!
 




All 4 cats in the same pic?
Cat nip makes for strange bed fellows!

Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da luvs
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.