Friday, November 20, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas ~ Gray & a Color

Hello Dahlings!
 
My puter woes continue,
but I've figured out a round about way
to post to my blog with pics & almost everything.
 
This week da Tarts are doing manis in gray with an additional color.
I chose pink for my color & my personal pattern is leopard spots.
 
I did this...
 
 
I've done a better job using this technique,
but y'all get the idea.
 
 
Da pic on their site shows a stronger thermal shift than my pic,
but my bottle is pushing a year old
& thermals unfortunately have a shelf life of about one year
before they stop reacting to temperature changes.
 
I love wearing thermals in the winter,
but strongly recommend
you buy them in mini bottles whenever possible.
You'll be more likely to use them up before they expire.
If minis aren't available, just make sure you really like da base color
cuz that's what you'll see all da time after da shifting ends.
 
I added my spots using da largest dotting tool I have
that I got in da Festival Paint Collection
that I got from Enospring.
Enospring also carries all 3 Color Club Halo Hues collections!
 
>^. .^<
 
That can't be comfy. LOL
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.