Friday, September 25, 2015

Crumpet's Nail Tarts 52 Week Pick N' Mix ~ Zig Zags &/or Dark & Grungy

Hello Dahlings!
 
This is IT!
Da last prompt of da 52 week pick n' mix challenge!
I even managed to post every single week,
tho' a couple of times I only did one prompt rather than both.
 
For our last challenge, da Tarts are doing zig zags &/or dark & grungy.
 
I did this...
 
 Me likey!
It kinda makes me think of Charlie Brown's shirt
if he turned to da dark side or something.
 
 Da line up ~ Sassy Polish & Scrubs Thunderbolt,
LynB Designs Dread Pirate Wesley
 
None of these polishes are currently available,
but makers are still offering good stuff!
you do have to join The Devil Wears Polish FB Group
to order from da shop, but it's a low key fan group
 
I also used these Large Chevron Stencils
 
WOW!
A whole year...just gone.
At least we have da NEW Crumpet's Nail Tarts challenge
to look forward to!
 
 
I'll be doing da whole shebang again
& we'll be posting 40+ Great Nail Art Ideas weekly
thru Inlinkz AND Pinterest!
 
 Oh boy...I can't wait to see what we come up with!
 
>^. .^<
 
 
 
What?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da luvs to da other Tarts!
~ Inky
 

2 comments:

  1. Great mani! Love the shards and the colors you chose. And I'm so excited about the new CNT challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.