Monday, September 7, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Watercolour &/or Most Precious Polish

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are showing their watercolour
&/or most precious polish manis.
 
I did this...
 
 This is 2 coats of Orly Regal Vintage.
I remember wearing it to see da Director's cut
of Blade Runner at da Neptune theater in 1990.
It has Toluene in it & being a semi-frost with 'natural' pearl
it says so on the bottle
it's a bit of a streaky hot mess to apply.
Still, I have fond memories attached to this polish
& by golly it still works after all these years.
 
>^. .^<
 
Dang! You is OLD.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvs
with da other tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.