Wednesday, September 2, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Water Spotting &/or Purple, Red & Aqua

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing water spotting or marbling
&/or using purple, red & aqua.
 
I did this...
 
 Yep, I own da elusive OPI Black Spotted.
I found it on Amazon for $15 inc. s/h.
Some days I just get lucky.
 
 Da line up ~ Chaos & Crocodiles Cipher,
I Love Nail Polish Very Ornamental,
 
I did a splodging with all 3 colors
& then applied a thin coat of Spotted after they dried.
I followed that with a coat of SH Dries Instantly.
 
>^. .^<
 
 What's dis?
 
Me no know, but me likey!
Ciri is licking up the dregs of some mango pudding.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please share da luvies
with da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep! I also have a spotting polish from Fing'ers that is crap, but the OPI works every time. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.