Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Tie Dye &/or Fugly

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing tie dyed &/or fugly manis.
 
I did this...
 
 I really did try to do a decent needle drag tie dye.
Da fugly part was easy & I fugled on so many levels!
I went with DIY decals instead of doing da dragging on my nails 
& fugged them up too,
as well as fugging up da application.
 
So while my tie dye was an epic failure,
my fugly was an epic success!
 
 Da line up ~ Wet N' Wild LAC - My Mani?,
Vernis Classique Café' Latte, JLB 1 unnamed
& Blue Cross Glow Nail Color.
 
I didn't buy da browns on purpose,
but rather for other colors in da sets they came in.
 
Now I know some peeps will like these colors
& even like them together,
but my skin tone doesn't do much for them
as they bring out both da yellow & red undertones. 
So for me, they're fugly.
 
 Even da gitd turned out fugly...YES!
 
>^. .^<
 
Let me make it up to your eyes with some cute pics
of Missy & my Mom from Christmas!
 
 Hold still, Missy!
 
 Sees how cutes I is?
 
 I'se evens cuter now!
 
What?
 
Thanks for stopping by to burn your eyes
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.