Monday, July 6, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Splatter &/or Aqua

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing splatter &/or aqua manis.
 
I did this...
 
 Not super exciting, but it fit da bill.
 
 I started with white Cotton Granny Panties (franken)
then added 2 coats of Princessa #540-20
Da set of 24 I got from Amazon
a couple of years ago isn't available anymore,
but they do offer smaller sets of 6
where you get to pick your colors.
 
While it may look like every color is giving me lobster hands of late,
IRL I really do have lobster hands from sunburn. Blerg.
 
 I stamped using Bunny Nails plate HD-C,
I sealed it all in with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
 Oh yeah, mah nails do this cuz...GLOW IN DA DARK!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Glowy eyes is best...
 
 ...but if you's no gots dem, glowy claws is ok too.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go share da luvies with da other Tarts!
~ Inky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.