Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Big T Ranch Lagoon feat She Sells Seashells Zebra Stripes!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Just a quickie from da vault for y'all today.
 
 This is 2 coats of Big T Ranch Lagoon over black undies.
I love all da pretty colors!
Green, blue, purple & even pink comes out to play
in this versatile clear base topper.
I added some zebra stripes using a
& da same black polish I used for mah undies.
Maybe I used Finger Paints Black Expressionism?
 
You can also get this easy to use vinyl stencil in a set of 3 designs:
 
I sealed it all in with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly.
 
>^. .^<
 
 What dis?
 
I no know, but I MUST KILLS IT!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.