Friday, June 19, 2015

Lemming Squashed B-side ~ Max Factore Fantasy Fire pt 2

Hello Dahlings!
 
When planning my Fantasy Fire mani 
I had narrowed it down to 2 stamping options,
So I did both.
 
Today I have da not as successful version to show you.
It's not a total fail, it just doesn't have da wow factor
that this one did.
 
 See? Not horrible, just not great.
 
 Da line up ~ Whim LBD, Sinful Colors Glow in the Dark,
Max Factor Fantasy Fire
& Nabi Metallic Cinnamon for da stamping.
Da Nabi metallic are from a 30 pc set I got off Amazon last year
& I was very pleased to discover
that 27 of da 30 colors stamp very well!
Da 3 that don't stamp are more of a micro glitter in jelly
than a true opaque metallic.
This set is a great way to get lots of colors
that can be used as both base color
& be stamped with for a low price. R
ight now this set is $37.95US with free shipping.
That's only $1.27US per bottle!
 
I used plate BM-XL132 from Bundle Monster's new
Time Machine collection & of course my Creative Shop Stamper.
 
 
 Yep! Da SC gitd shows thru da Fantasy Fire just dandy.
 
>^. .^<
 
So a few months back
I was folding a bunch of cleaning towels I had just washed
when this happened...
 
 I see's a shiny!
 
 I wants it!
 
 It keeps changing shape. How it do dat?
 
 Where'd it go?
 
 Dere it is, hiding in da corner.
 
 What's up dere?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this is stunning! At lol at the mystified cat picture essay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The mani was fun & Ciri is always cracking me up.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.