Monday, June 29, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Skittles &/or Red & Pink

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are doing skittle manis
&/or using red & pink polish.
 
I did this...
 Ever notice how sometimes a polish doesn't quite look
da same on da nail as it does in da bottle?
In da daylight lamp over my polishing table,
da pinky color looked way more red.
 
Da line up ~ Sassy Polish & Scrubs Merlot Madness,
& Weak In The Knees 2
 
pink ~ Merlot Madness
ring ~ Cherry Bomb
middle ~ Pinky Swear
index ~ Weak In The Knees 2
 
I stamped over my skittles using Chez Delaney Dentelle 001,
Nabi Metallic White & my beloved Creative Shop Stamper.
 
I really like this plate cuz some of da images are open ended
which works well with my long claws.
Even after cutting off a 1/4",
my nails are still too long to easily fit most full nail designs.
Oh well! #nailbloggerprobs
 
>^. .^<
 
 What's in here?
 
 Open sez MEOW!
 
Dese containers don't has cat treats in dem.
Why don't dese has cat treats in dem?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go check out da other Tart's nails!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Oooh so much holo goodness! Beautiful stamping, too. I feel like I can never get mine that straight lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days it's straight, some days it ain't. LOL I have to use most full nail designs on a diagonal just to make them fit my nails, so getting one that I can stamp straight on was a treat & a challenge. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.