Tuesday, June 9, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Roses &/or Pink & Lilac

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tart's are showing their roses &/or pink & lilac manis.
 
I did this...
 
 I started with 2 sparkly coats of Polish Me Silly Was Up Girl
It's listed as a duo chrome, but so far I've mostly seen da pink.
Still, it's pretty enuf that I don't care if it has a gentle shift.
 
 I stamped da roses using Cici & Sisi plate 11 from series 2,
I got da C&S set from Amazon.
Da HTB stamping polish & CSS are from Beautometry.
 
>^. .^<
 
More Turkey Day 2014 pics of Lil Miss Dee!
 
 
 
She be trippin' on her nip!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.