Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Outlines & Orange

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tarts are showing their outlines &/or orange manis.
I did this...
 
 Um yeah.
It is orange & it does have out lines, so it counts, right?
 
 It also does this.
Does this get me extra credit?
 
I used Anne Kathleen Ciana gitd over white undies
& then I wrote the letters & lines
using da Pearly White Sally Hansen I{heart}Nail Art Pen
 
>^. .^<
 
Really?
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go see da other Tart's orange outline manis!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's amazing where the mind can go when one gets too tired to think straight. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.