Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ultimate Lemming Squashed Thanks to Anonymous Lacquer!!!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Yep! Mission accomplished!
After about a year & a half of searching
& mucking about with frankens
I FINALLY have my ultimate lemming...
a neon purple linear holo!!!
 
Who do I have to thank for this?
None other than da beautifully brilliant
Mildred Edwards of Anonymous Lacquer!!!
 
MILL IS DA AWESOME SAUCE
ON MY COOKIE SANDWICH!!!
 
Wanna see?
 
Meet my Impossible Dreams!!! 
Look at all that pinky purply rainbow goodness!!!
This pic is under LED light.
 
 This one is in camera flash.
 
 In REAL sunlight...
 
 ...and under cloudy skies!
 
 This is da inside of my fav sweater with mah nails.
Da fimo heart is from...I don't remember?
 
So if you've been craving a particular polish
that you haven't been able to find or make
contact Mill at Anonymous Lacquer
& she'll make YOUR Impossible Dreams come true too!
 
THANK YOU MILDRED!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
Jazzy thought this laundry basket of clean linens
would make a dandy napping spot.
 
What? You put it on my bed.
This means I can sleep on it, right?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I am soo happy I fulfilled your lemming!! Nothing like squashing a lemming!!! At first try I didn't think k it was going yo happen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ker-SPLAT! LOL Tell me about it. I tried 5 times & failed where you succeeded. <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.