Friday, April 10, 2015

New Hair & Nails to Match feat. The Devil Wears Polish!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Yep! I have a new hair color & nails that match.
Well, mostly match?
 
 This dying did not go as planned.
This pic is the day after I dyed it.
I mixed 2oz of Ion Azure with an ounce of Ion Sky Blue,
both are from Sally Beauty Supply.
I told Mr Inky to use about half, maybe a lil more, when he did da back.
He used more like 3/4 to 4/5,
which didn't leave me enuf to do da top & sides.
So I added what was left of da Sky Blue (maybe 1/3 of an ounce)
& did da top of my head,
but realized that I still wouldn't have enuf to do da sides.
So I dug out my left over bottle of Special Effects Electric Blue
& added enuf to finish da job.

 These next 2 pics are after da 1st shampoo wash.
Da blues lightened up a bit,
but da left over pink is playing peek-a-boo.
 
 Hopefully as da blues fade, da pink will show more
& give me more purplish highlights.
It could happen!
 
 
 
On to da nails!
 
This blingtastic blue was nigh on a one coater!
I used 2 coats cuz 1 coat was a wee bit lighter than da bottle color. 
 
my Creative Shop Stamper & TDWP Purp-fection to stamp.
 
 Um...yeah.
Purp-fection is a yummy dark blue violet
that isn't opaque enuf to stamp with & have it show.
It will make a fantabulous base color!
 
 I really need to do another mani with this plate
cuz da kitties are just too cute!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Really? What's wif da stick things again?
 
 I gonna take them from you & den you can'ts eat wif dem!
 
Paw! Yu iz being annoyding!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.