Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CNT 52 Week PNM ~ Oceanic & 3 Neons!

Hello Dahlings!
 
I'm getting uber pooped of being a day late & a dollar short.
I sure hope my life settles down soon!
Swinging between being an allergy med zombie
& a whirling dervish trying to get caught up is exhausting.
You know you're whacked
when it takes 2-3 days to complete a freakin' mani!
 
Ahem...I digress.
 
This week da Tarts are showing their oceanic &/or 3 neon manis!
 
I finally managed to do this...
 
 It turned out better than I could have hoped for
considering how fried I am these days!
Too bad da green is a stainer.
 
 Da line up ~ Nanacoco White Snow (undies);
Kleancolor Neon Amethyst, Neon Aqua & Neon Green,
Halloween pumpkin head glow in the dark w/iridescent glitters;
plus da bit of cosmetic sponge
held in reverse grip tweezers I used for da gradient.
 
 I used this plate from Cuttin' Edge Nails
along with my beloved Creative Shop Stamper
to add da lil puffer fish & sea greenery.
Da Hit the Bottle stamping polishes were nicely opaque
& washing my stamper head had it stamping like a dream once again.
 
 I do love these goofy Halloween polish bottles!
 
 I should have done 2 coats of da gitd, but they do glow.
 
>^. .^<
 
Jazz has laser vision too?
Awesome!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show da luvies to da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.