Monday, April 13, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Negative Space &/or 3 Pastels

Hello Dahlings!

This week da Tarts are doing negative space &/or using 3 pastel polishes.

My overlays aren't really all that great
for techniques that require partial nekkidness of da nail.
This last touch up has some unabsorbed clear acrylic powder
between da layers of gel that look like white damage spots.
My nails are fine, just not up to going nekkid.

So I went with 3 dark pastels from Paint Shop Polish
over a neutral from Carpe Noctem
CN will reopen this Friday, April 17th.

 It's cute, but I feel that I need to do a mani
that will do these yummy dark pastels justice!
They all stamped just fine, tho I want to test them over dark polish.
Carpe Noctem Taupey Tips was a great base
with it's neutrality & soft rainbow.
2 coats of TT with a coat of SH Dries Instantly & I was ready to stamp.

with Carpe Noctem Taupey Tips.

 
& Betina plate B-10 to stamp with da PSPs.
Da Betina plate & lil flower gleequins were a thank you from Beautometry
for containing my wait problem until my pre-ordered products arrived.
 
Not my best effort, but it met da need.
 
>^. .^<
 
 
I know you can pretty your claws better than dat, Meowmy.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.