Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Whimsical Ideas by Pam ~ Yeah Magnets! & Head Shrinker

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a quick palette cleansing mani for y'all!
As much fun as I've been having stamping my nails,
sometimes I just need to take a break
from doing da same fun thing all da time.
 
 This is 2 fantabulous coats of Whimsical Ideas by Pam Yeah Magnets!
with a yummy accent nail of Head Shrinker
followed with a coat of Seche Vite.
SKULLIES!!!!
 
YM is so blingy IRL it was freakin' my camera out!
Between da linear holo & da extra KAPOW of scattered holo bits
its uber blingtastic with da rainbows!
 
Both went on smooth & easy plus minimal fishing for those skullies!
Pam sells thru her FB page
& you can see all da bottles of awesomeness available in her albums.
 
>^. .^<
 
Being dis cute all da time is exhausting!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.