Monday, March 2, 2015

CNT 52 week PNM ~ Ikat & Metallic

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week da Tart's are showing their Ikat & metallic nails.
I...um...tried something newish & epically failed. LMBBO
 
Here's da hot mess I made on mah nails...
 
 Ages ago I used Smooch inks to do nail art & it worked just fine.
This time it seemed to be going ok, but it didn't want to dry
& I smudged my index finger while I applied Seche Vite to da other nails.
Blerg...it just says all that truly needs to be said about this.
 
 I did however LOVE the base color I used!
with a coat of Orly fdtc.
The polish looks more pink in da shop pics,
but on me it looked more hot coral in most lights
except in da dark room aka powder room's weird lighting.
There is looked more pink coral. Go figure.
 
 This is under da UV lamp I use to get my gitd pics these days.
I just looked so kewl all glowy like that.
 
 Ta Da! See why I was all twitterpated over this polish?
 
 Yeah, this fail looks better in da dark.
 
>^. .^<
 
Doh! I know you can do better than dat, Meowmy.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go show some lovin' to da other Tarts!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.