Wednesday, February 4, 2015

KPT ~ Live The Night

Hello Dahlings!
 
I...um...had too much fun ordering new-to-me brands of polish in January.
So I'm on a no buy-ish for now.
Yeah, cuz we all know I so much will power I have when it comes to polish.
 
Maybe I'll get caught up on entering my new polishes
into my excel spread sheet, or wearing all my untrieds
(Laughing My Big Butt Off at that!)
or um yeah...who am I trying to kid?
 
Let's move on to da mani before y'all wet your knickers laughing at me...
 
 My stamping placement still needs work,
but over all not a bad mani.
I used Konad Princess Hot Pink?, Shany plate SH-24
& my most excellent Creative Shop Stamper.
I added lil gems from a HK kids nail art set
& finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
 
 This is 3 coats of Polished by KPT Live The Night
It was a bit patchy on da 1st coat.
I added da 2nd coat & could still see the patches thru da polish,
so a 3rd coat was a must.
The formula was pretty good other than da patchiness.
LTN is a gray to black thermal with micro glitter & a scattered holo effect
that was hard to capture in pics, but fun IRL.
 
 This pic caught some of da sparklies.
 
>^. .^<
 
 Aw! Ciri wanted to snuggle with me.
 
 
 What?
 
 You warm & I is cold.
 
Yeah...
methinks he just liked those fuzzy warm jammie pants
I was wearing at the time.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.