Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Autumn Braided mani feat. The Devil Wears Polish

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is from da vault.
I did this one back in late September
& then had to stash it away in favor of Halloween nails.
 
 I opted for one full braid accent nail
with funky French braid tips on da rest.
 
 Da line up ~ The Devil Wears Polish
Pumpkin Carving, Hay Ride & Equinox
All 3 were part of da Fall 2014 collex
& Equinox is now in da Core Holo Line
 
 Pumpkin Carving is not only a gorgeous metallic holo...
 
 ...it's also a multi chrome that shifts bronze, copper & gold!
 
  
 A sun pic cuz you know...it's a holo.
 
>^. .^<
 
 Was dat?
 
Is it moving?
 
What? I not doing cuteness...is I?
Ciri, you're always doing cuteness!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.