Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Anonymous Lacquer Raver's Delight!

Hello Dahlings!

Today I have a fun quickie mani from da vault to share!
 
 This is 2 funtastic coats of Anonymous Lacquer Ravers Delight
RD is currently sold out! *pouty whiskers*
 
 I added white stars from Pueen thru Amazon.
 
 Under black light...
You can see how much fun this mani would be at a rave!
 
 ...and in da dark!
 
Mildred makes some awesome polish
& the clean up brush she sells 
not only tidies up one's edges quite nicely,
it's also customizable...
mine has a Purple Rain-bows handle!
 
>^. .^<
 
 Meowmy?
 
 Why she do dat to me?
 
What? He wasn't actively using it or anything.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.