Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simples Week 13 ~ Skittles with Dots

Hello Dahlings!
 
This week's Simples lesson is a recap combo of 2 previous lessons:
Da Skittle mani ~ each finger is painted a different color or design
Dot mani ~ Do I really have to 'splain this one?
 
I also wanted to continue with my Halloweenie themed manis,
so I came up with this...
 
 Meh.
 
  Da line up ~ Bonita pearl white
(from da Halloween set of 4 currently available at Rite Aid),
 Princessa white pearl, neon green, neon purple & neon orange gitds
& Bonita black (from da same set as da pearl white)
 
 One coat of Bonita pearl white.
It's was a wee bit bubbly, but not all that streaky for a pearl
& pretty decent for a cheap polish.
 
 This is 2 coats of da Princessas.
They wanted to get patchy on me, but they settled down.
I like the colors in the set of 24 gitd polishes from Amazon,
(they lean more cool toned)
but the formula can be a bit dodgy
as some colors are more sticky jelly than others.
Da 24 square bottle set from Nabi on Amazon
is da better value for both price & quality.
 
I added da dots with my tiniest dotter using da Bonita black.
They didn't turn out quite how I wanted,
but at least they glowed in da dark!
 
>^. .^<
 
Ciri's love affair with bubble wrap continues...
 
 
 What's under here?
 
 Is that a molecule I sees?
 
 Pesky thingy keeps just out of reach!
 
Got it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Loving this simplistic pattern so much! It looks professional and yet something that I might be able to do here at home as well, which makes me happy. Thanks for sharing!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/the-guardian-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.