Monday, October 20, 2014

CNT Pick N' Mix week 4 ~ 70s & Gray plus a color

Hello Dahlings!
 
Ever wake yourself up with a funky assed dream
then not be able to go back to sleep?
I really don't enjoy it,
but as long as I'm up so gawd awful early for me,
I might as well do something productive
& write up a blog post or 3.
 
This week's prompts are da 70's & Grey plus another color.
 
So I went here...
 
 I did grey & red vampire nails
using polishes from The Devil Wears Polish
along with some Halloween stickers I got on Amazon...
So yeah, I just managed to fit in both prompts
AND do another Halloween mani. LOL
 
(both of these beauties are ON SALE right NOW!)
 
 This is 2 buttery smooth coats of Graveyard Grey.
Look at those fab rainbows in this blue leaning grey!
Fling was just as fab to use!
 
>^. .^<
 
I gives you a bite if you no gives me cat treats...NOW!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& please go visit da other Tarts!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Those vampire nail stickers look so cool! I want some <3 Waking up super early is annoying, even though I am a early bird myself and am usually up at 5am with the occasional 4am sometimes when I can't get back to sleep >< And I am a late nighter too and well, those two don't go so well together. I get too little sleep!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/10/the-guardian-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is the perfect balance of cute and Halloween. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.