Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Late Monday Quickie ~ Anonymous Lacquer Pinkini

Hello Dahlings!
 
Where da hell does the time go?
Oh well...here's yesterday's quickie for y'all...
 
 This is 2 luscious coats of Anonymous Lacquer Pinkini
It's SO bright & blingy!!!
 
 Me being me, I added these dahling Black Cat Water Decals
If you haven't tried water decals yet
what da heck are you waiting for?
They are SO easy to apply AND remove.
Unlike many nail art stickers that have that pesky plastic layer
that requires one to grab tweezers
to peel them off after one's tc is removed,
water decals dissolve in acetone just like polish.
No muss, no fuss!
 
I added a coat of Seche Vite to seal da goodness in
& my hands actually matched for 2 days.
(I had a Stamp Camp last Saturday & it distracts da campers
when my hands are painted with 2 different manis.) 
 
So go get your self some awesome Anonymous Lacquer for your nails
& decorate them with water decals from She Sells Seashells!
 
>^. .^<
 
Last month, I noticed Ciri napping on the patio table
& decided to see how close I could get
before he woke up...
 
 I started about 15 feet away on the deck.
 
 I'm maybe 5 feet away & he's still out cold.
 
 Now I'm across the table from his Royal Tininess.
He looks SO adorable all curled up with his back feet crossed!
(can I get an Awwwwww!)
 
 Oh! Wait for it...
 
Hai Meowy...what you doing?
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.