Monday, June 2, 2014

#TGPNPC ~ What Was I Thinking Buying This?

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's untrieds aren't a fail or even all that ugly,
they're just meh
& not what I thought they'd be when I bought them.
 
 When I first got really into polish 2 years ago,
I had a lot to learn!
So when I saw these polishes on Amazon,
I thought I was getting linear holos, not scatters.
They're pretty sheer
& would look much better with white undies
or used as toppers or tints.
All nails have 2 coats with base coat & Seche Vite tc.
 
pinky ~ Holo Yellow 137
da most opaque of da 5
 
ring ~ Holo Orange 138
 
middle ~ Holo Pink 134
 
index ~ Holo Blue 135
 
thumb ~ Holo Green 136
da most sheer of da 5
 
 Da line up ~ All 5 are from Kleancolor & came in a set of 6.
Holo Chrome 94 is da 6th polish in da set & I like that one a lot.
 
 
Next up ~ Prettiest
 
>^. .^<
 
Dese claws are okay...maybe.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Go check out da other Pirates What Was I thinking? manis!
~ Inky
 

4 comments:

  1. me likey!!! i like anything holo though =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They aren't horrible, they just weren't what I thought they were when I bought them. Silly me.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep! I put them in with my other tints instead of in with the scatter holos.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.