Sunday, June 8, 2014

Freakin Weekly Challenge ~ Orange

Hello Dahlings!
 
While I'm not a huge fan of brown & yellow polish...
I have to admit to a strange fascination with orange lacquers.
They suffer tremendously from skin clash when I wear them,
but I wear them anyway.
Something about them just calls to me...
 
This is 2 coats with Seche Vite for afters.
I know it looks more tan in the store pics,
but it really is this warm & yummy in person!
Also, if you go to The Devil Wears Polish in the next 24 hours
and put ILOVEPOLISH in da coupon box
you'll save 30% on select polishes!
(The discount applies to full price bottles.
If it's not polish or it's already on sale,
the discount won't apply.)
 
>^. .^<
 
It's Jazzy time!
 
Jazz doesn't get much blog time cuz she's pretty shy
& usually runs when I start fiddling with my phone.
She does enjoy her Meowmy time & will lie on my foot
kicking me in the leg to get my attention.
The run away when I reach down to pick her up.
Whatever, it works for her.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Go see what da other Freaks are up to this week!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.