Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fingers Freakin Weekly Challenge ~ Black

Hello Dahlings!
 
This is da last of da single color weekly challenge manis!
We'll be doing something different starting next week.
I'll 'splain at da end of this post.
 
Now on to my pick for this week's black holo polish!
 
 This is 2 coats of Vapid Lacquer Chick Fight
It has some serious rainbow action going on!
 
So what next?
 
Da ever brilliant Fingers Polish Mania & I were contemplating
what to offer da group after this challenge ended.
Da idea of Mani Yatzee was considered,
but then vetoed as being too complicated.
So we came up with a hybrid plan!
We have a list of 12 colors, each with a # assigned to it.
On Wednesdays I'll roll 2 d12 dice
(Yes, they make such things for roll playing games
& Mr Inky is letting me borrow a pair for this.)
What ever #'s come up will be da 2 colors
we'll use for that week's challenge mani!
All polishes will be holographic of course
(What else would a bunch of Holo Freaks use?)
& we'll continue to post on Sundays.
I don't know if we'll have Inlinkz for this next round,
but if you join da Fingers Freakin Holo Freaks
You can not only follow along, but play along as well!
 
>^. .^<
 
Mom sent me this adorbs pic of Lil Miss Dee
enjoying a bouquet of tulips...
 
...she likes to bite da blooms off & bat them about.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
No go check out da black rainbow goodness
da other Freaks are sporting!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep! It took mom a few days to figure out why her blooms kept disappearing. LOL

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.