Friday, March 14, 2014

Purple Panda Gradient!

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I have a fun lil mani to show you.
I got the idea for da gradient from da Devine Dionne at
You most certainly need to go check out her inspiring mani
& all da other fun nails & make-upy stuff she does!
 
So here's my version...
 
 I used jellies over white for my gradient,
so I didn't get da depth or intensity of her crème based gradient.
Still, I had fun doing Dionne on my tips
as I applied 3 sponged coats over 2 coats of Peripera's white polish.
 
 Da line up ~ Peripera white, Paint Shop Polish Hocus Pocus,
Loreal Berry Nice, Savvy Ebony Black,
Finger Paints Paper Mache & Polish Me To Go Violetta
 
Lovely as da gradient was, I couldn't leave it alone...
 
 Pandas!
 
 Both full nail designs are from Cheeky Jumbo Plate 9 'Wild At Heart'
 
 I stamped them using Paper Mache & my XL Squishy stamper.
Cute as this is, I needed a lil something something more...
 
I added a coat of Violetta.
This gitd topper is a new fav polish
cuz while it's pretty much invisible in da light,
it glows like a mo'fo in da dark!!!
Da only draw back to Polish Me To Go polishes is da odor.
It's a bit on da pungent side, but thankfully dissipates.
A coat of Seche Vite & I was good to go play in da dark.
 
Oh! Hocus Pocus is still on SALE!!!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I kicked Jazz off her tree cuz I likes da view.
 
 Who goes there?
 
I'se gonna pounce on you Ziggy!
 
Thanks for stopping by
& stay tuned for info on The Glittah Pirates
Never Ending Pile of Untrieds Challenge starting in April!
~ Inky

1 comment:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.