Friday, March 21, 2014

Elixir Lacquer ~ With a K

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's mani is courtesy of my Dahling Polish Daughter,
the amazing Swishie!
She sent me da eye blowing bling fest I'm wearing
& da studs are from her shop She Sells Seashells.
On to da fun...
 
 1 coat of Elixir Lacquers With A K from Color4Nails
over a white base. (more about the base color below)
Alas, it's not listed on their site anymore.
It's a fabulously eye blinding neon pink jelly
with silver holo hexes & micro dust.
 
 Da line up ~ Polish Me To Go Snow Glow
& Elixir Lacquer With A K
 
The is 2 coats of Snow Glow 
It likes to go on a bit patchy, but is self leveling.
It also dries matte.
 
from my DPD's on line store.
With a chaser of Seche Vite I was good to go!
Oh yeah! I gotta show you this...
 
 Under black light...
 
 ...& in da sink!
 
After I pulled da plug on my black light
I noticed da bottle of Snow Glow was still glowing!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I don't what dis is...but I like da moving handle part!
*bappita, bappita, bappita*
(He's playing with da handle of my Big Shot
die cutting machine from Stampin' Up!)
 
Lookee!
I can stretches all da way over here & still plays with it!
(Whoops! 1 second later, Ciri fell off da ottoman. LOL)
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty mani! The studs give it just enough edge! Silky kitty! Gravity works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is about as girly as I get. LOL

      Ciri often defies gravity, but every once in a while it catches up with him.

      Delete
  2. Never have I seen a neon glitter like that. It's like a mythical creature in the flesh! Thank you for your support pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You picked well my DPD!
      Of course I pimp you out, Dahling! That's what moms are for. lol

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.