Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nail Art A Go Go Chllange! ~ Day 26 Graffiti

Hello Dahlings!
 
We're almost done with this epic adventure of creativity.
*sniff*
 
Today we're doing Graffiti on our nails
& of course I had to go be all me.
This means research & notes
& hours pondering what I'd like to do
balanced against what I know I can reasonably do.
This is where I ended up...
 
I combined 2 versions I liked
& even tho my results are less than perfect...
I like it! 
 
 Da line up ~ Finger Paints Gorgeous Graffiti & Black Expressionism,
Kleancolor Madly Matte & Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in White
 
I still need some practice using these pens,
but they are so much easier to use than da kind
that have a lil tube you have to squeeze
just right or get blobs of polish.
 
 
Tomorrow ~ Pointillism
 
>^. .^<
 
I likes these claws almost as much
as I like licking Paw's yogurt off his spoon.
Almost.
 
Thanks for stopping by
& don't forget to get your daily eye candy quota filled
by visiting da other ladies!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.