Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Nail Art A Go Go Challenge! ~ Day 18 Sci Fi

Hello Dahlings!
 
Sci Fi
This is another of those prompts that starts
with da thought: Where da heck do I start?
My lil Inky Brain went straight to one place & stuck there...
 
 I started with 2 easy peasy perfect coats of
The Lady Varnishes Firefly!
I added various styles of double line French tips using
Sinful Colors Lazy Girl
& Stripe Rite copper glitter nail art polishes
followed by a coat of Seche Vite
 
 Da line up ~ Sinful Colors Lazy Girl, The Lady Varnishes Firefly
& Stripe Rite white
I bought Firefly early last year
& totally forgot about this aspect of it...
 
 It glows in da dark!
Boy, was I surprised that night when I got to bed
& discovered I had night light nails.
Oh happy joyfulness was mine!
 
 
 Tomorrow ~ Game Night!
 
>^. .^<
 
 I caught you pesky shadow cat!
 
Thanks for stopping by & please visit da other ladies!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.