Friday, November 29, 2013

I Found It! ~ Starrily Galaxy

Hello Dahlings!
 
I found those missing pics! Starrily is a new to me indie brand that made me swoon when I went browsing on their Etsy site. They have my absolute all time favorite 80's pink in several of their glitter polishes!!! They also have discount offers on their mini bottles. Mini polishes are budget friendly & a great way to try a new indie brand with out investing in full size bottles that you may or may not ever use up.
 
 I started with 2 coats of Wet N' Wild Venomous Vixen.
It's a par for da course gunmetal gray shimmery polish.
It went on just fine, but I wouldn't miss it if it left.
WnW is a decent quality, low price point polish,
but rarely something to get excited over.
 
Now THIS is something to get excited over! I dabbed one coat of Galaxy over VV & spent da next 2 days staring at my nails. This gorgeous polish has blue stars drifting among blue, purple & black small glitters with silver holo glitter adding that cosmic sparkle known to mesmerize many a polish addict.
 
Looking for a new glitter thrill? Head over to Starrily Nails
& keep those tissues handy or you may flood your keyboard with drool!
 
Ciri wanted to say 'Hi!'
 
Hai! I still His Royal Tininess of Cute-a-tude!
 
Thanks for stopping by in spite of turkey overload!
~ Inky

8 comments:

  1. Oh my they sure have some pretty mixes on the shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR! Gee, I know someone with a b day coming up who should send me her wish list soon. lol

      Delete
  2. I would like to see more vampy and jelly shades, dark jellies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see more of this in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep coming back, dahling, & I will feed your need for Inky fun!

      Delete
  4. I love your comparison posts. MORE PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.