Sunday, November 3, 2013

Does It Stamp? ~ Kleancolor Violets & Pinks

Hello Dahlings!
 
Now that da chaos of October done with, it's time to return to Does It Stamp? Sundays! Yippee! For all you lovely new followers, check out this post to find out how & why I do this. I started this series at da end of March 2013 & have continued it on most Sundays since then. To pick up where I left off, let's take a look as what Kleancolor polishes I have in violet & pink that passed my test...
 
Bright & Breezy 227 and Just Like Juliet 276
(both are matte metallics)
 
Pastel Purple 140, Neon Purple 16 & Neon Amethyst 153
 
Flower Boutique 270, Cast a Love Spell 275, & Whisper Pink 269
(all are matte metallics)
 
Pink 82, Neon Pink, & Barbie Pink 22
 
Berry Twist 263, Fashion District 256, & Savvy pink 255
(all matte polishes)
 
Pastel Pink 139 & Pink Sleepers 67
 
Next week: black, gray & white Kleancolor polishes
& then I need to do some more testing cuz my file be empty! EEEEK!!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.