Sunday, July 21, 2013

Does It Stamp? ~ More L.A. Colors!

Hello Dahlings!

I apologize for my lack of posts! I though I'd scheduled them to go up while I was gone, but they obviously didn't. #8(
 
I'll be home soon & unconscious in bed not long after that. I is a seriously pooped Inky!
 
Here are some more L.A. Colors polishes that can be used for stamping:
 
Illusion 521 & Blue Paradise 332
 
Perfect Plum 471, Nuclear Energy 563 & Fun In The Sun 588
 
 Sparkling Fuchsia 459, Phenomena 423 & Fiji Purple 651
 
 Paradise Pink 579 & Electrified 575
 
Lightening 586 & Fuel 568
 
 Black Velvet 384 & Black Pearl 472
 
Live 570 & Energy Source 656
 
Energy Source really surprised me with how opaque it was over black.
I really didn't expect it to work that well.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.