Sunday, June 2, 2013

Does It Stamp? ~ Round 2!

Hello Dahlings!
 
I found a few more polishes that stamp as I created a data base of my collection (that was a mondo bit of typing! LOL) & I've bought a few more as well, since I began this adventure. So without further ado...
 
 
Reds ~ Sephora by OPI Ruby Without A Cause & ELF Red Velvet
 
Oranges ~ L.A. Colors Art Deco Bright Orange & China Glaze Mimosas Before Manis. Da Bright Orange is actually a nail art polish, but da brush was way too fat for nail art, so I decanted it into an empty polish bottle & thinned it a smidge with some clear polish. I've found that quite a few nail art polishes will stamp cuz they're thicker than regular polish so da color will show up on any base color & not need a 2nd coat. Da downside of using nail art polish to stamp is da skinny brushes, they make getting enuf on da plate a wee bit of a challenge.
 
Yellows & Browns ~ Finger Paints Lemon Sour & China Glaze Harvest Moon
 
Hard Candy Crush on Raisin
 
That's it for this week! I'll be doing another blogger tag next Sunday & then some more greens & teals that stamp da Sunday after that. Oh! Keep an eye out for my 1 year Blog-a-versary Give-a-way coming soon!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.