Sunday, June 16, 2013

Does It Stamp? ~ red, orange, green & teal

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today's Does It Stamp? covers some polishes recently acquired 
or over looked da 1st time thru my stash.
 
 
Reds ~ Sally Hansen Scarlet Ruby, Luminous & Radiant
 
Golden Tourmaline
 
Oranges ~ Sally Hansen Bright & Coral Amber
 
Greens ~ Sally Hansen Glow, Pure Ice Free Spirit & Ruby Kisses Tropical Green
 
Teals ~ Wet N' Wild Caribbean Frost, Wet N' Wild I Need A Refreshmint
& China Glaze Deviantly Daring
 
Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to enter my Blog-o-versary Give-a-way!
~ Inky
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.