Sunday, May 12, 2013

Does It Stamp? ~ Specialty Polishes!

Hello Dahlings!
 
So after going thru' my main polish stash & testing like a fiend, I got to pondering about whether some of my specialty polishes would stamp...
 
 Magnetic polishes ~ Nabi dark red, Finger Paints Hypnotic & Sinful Colors Captivate Me
 
 Finger Paints Cop An Attitude, China Glaze Bond-tastic & Attraction
 
China Glaze Con-fused?, Claire's blue, Finger Paints Electro Magnet & Magnetix blue
 
 China Glaze Instant Chemistry & Drawn To You, Essence Magic Wand
 
Mood polishes ~ Claire's Peaceful/Confident & Calm/Wild
 
These types of novelty polishes can easily end up in da back of da drawer
& forgotten about, but they can be used as a regular polish 
as well as possibly be good for stamping too!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have though of stamping with these! I bet you could get a pretty cool effect with the thermal ones! If i wasnt on holiday & would go and try that right now! Thank you for some more nailspiration x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually I'll do a mani & we'll find out. LOL You are most welcome, dahling! <3

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.