Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shamrawk Nail Art Challenge ~ Stripes

Hello Dahlings!
 
Happy St Patrick's Day! While I do have a wee bit o' da Irish in me on me mother's side,
I'm such a mutt I don't really indentify with any particular ethnic identity beyond
being an American. Oh well. LOL
 
Today's prompt in da SNAC is...Stripes.
 
This is where we left off in da last post. This is my Pot O' Gold nail
& 2 coats of Orly Dayglow on the rest.
 
Da line up: Orly Dayglow, Stripe Rite red, L.A. Colors Bright Orange
& Yellow, Stripe Rite green & light blue, & Kiss Soft Purple.
Have you guessed what I did for my stripes yet?
 
TA DA! I painted a rainbow to go with my Pot O' Gold.
I used da brushes in da bottles then finished with Seche Vite.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky
 
 

2 comments:

  1. waww love it ;)
    it's mine http://poliship.blogspot.com/2013/03/shamrawk-nail-art-challenge-day-4-pot-o.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sorry I didn't link you on this one. I was in a hurry & forgot.

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.