Friday, March 1, 2013

Shamrawk Nail Art Challenge ~ Gradient

Hello Dahlings!

I decided to do another challenge to keep my inky lil brain cell poppin
& this one seemed just right:

It's not too challenging & it's not too often, so I will be able to fit
other posts into my blogging schedule.

Da line up: Sally Hansen Lime Lights, Ruby Kisses Millionaire Green & Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade. I used a 1/4" x 3/4" hex sponge from da Essence Nail Art tool kit & after doing 2 coats of Lime Lights, I painted a stripe of each polish on da sponge to do my gradient. I was in such a groove that I forgot to take a pic of my base color...oops! Bad Inky! LOL

Ta Da! I don't use green polish that often, so this challenge will be help me escape my pink/violet/black/silver tendencies...at least this month.

Thanks to The Manicure Hut for putting this challenge together
& please go visit da other participants!
Thanks for stopping by!
~ Inky






1 comment:

  1. Wow, those 3 greens went REALLY well together. Wonderful job lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.