Monday, March 11, 2013

Shamrawk Nail Art Challenge ~ Clovers

Hello Dahlings!
 
Today I'm showing my Clover nails as per da Shamrawk Nail Art Challenge.
 
 
I've been having such a great good time with the 2012 & 2013 Color Club holo polishes that I decided that I had to use one on them in this challenge.
 
Da line up: Color Club Kismet & Klean Color Metallic Green.
 
This is 2 coats of Kismet. I love how these polishes are opaque in 2 coats! I could almost get away with one coat. I have other holos that need 3 coats or undies to hide da VNL. While Kismet looks gold in da bottle shot, it's really a pale golden green.
Very pastel & spring bling.
 
Ta Da! I didn't want to cover up da holo goodness, so I did a four leaf clover using da Metallic Green & a small dotting tool. I topped my nails with Seche Vite as usual. I've had issues with da Klean Color metallics bleeding under da SV in da past, so I waited 15 lo-o-ong agonizing minutes for da green to dry completely before adding top coat.
It worked...no bleeding & da linear holo goodness shows thru!
 
My Inky lil brain cell is already bubbling with plans for my pot o' gold & stripes nails!
Thanks for stopping by & please go visit da other Shamrawkers!
~ Inky
 
 
 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear what you think of my post content! However, if you're Anonymous, your comments will NOT be posted & will be marked as spam. Spam is only good for eating & maybe spackling cracks.